How to write a letter to the labour commissioner for getting DUE GRATUITY from the Employer, what he is delaying showing vague reason
From India, Agartala
Labour Law & Hr Consultant

Dear Gopal,

You cannot simply write a letter to the Labor Commisioner or some other officer under his control for non-payment of statutory gratuity payable to you by the employer on the termination of your employment.

There is a procedure prescribed under the Payment of Gratuity Act 1972. The employee has to file a claim before the Controlling Authority appointed under the Act for the area where you worked last. It is a quasi judicial proceedings. Better, engage the services of an advocate for assistance including filing a claim and conducting the case on your behalf.

From India, Salem

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server