Hi ,in my PF account name is Govind Krishnan where as in bank account name is Krishnan Govind and I resigned from my job five years back .How can I claim my PF amount
From India, Vadodara
Change name as per Aadhaar, If Aadhaar was not seeded in PF you can change the name in the Member portal
From India, Chennai
You can contact me on 9930307125 if your query has still not been resolved.
From India, Mumbai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server