BPE Guidelines No. 2(28)/82-BPE(GM-I) dated 1401201982 is a guideline for transfer of gratuity and leave.
Can anyone provide me this or any order which says that Gratuity can be transferred from CPSE to Central Government?

From India, Ahmedabad

Government employees are covered under the Death cum Retirement Gratuity Scheme , whether the CPSE is following this Scheme or the Payment of Gratuity Act 1972. If it is covered by the latter then transfer of gratuity will not be possible. So check this aspect too.
From India, Mumbai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server