No Tags Found!

Hi, I am working for and manufacturing company I need to make a work and Greivance committee and Health and Safety committee.. please guide me .
From India, Mumbai
Nagarkar Vinayak L

Dear colleague,

For Works Committee and Grievance committee, refer to the relevant provisions in the Industrial Disputes Act/ Rules and for Safety committee , refer to the Factories Act and State Rules. Please do some homework before raising such queries.


Vinayak Nagarkar
HR and Employee Relations Consultant

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.