PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESSES PARTICIPATING IN DISCUSSION
Human Resources Manager-self Employed
Use factoHR and automate your HR processes
Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.
jerry-anthonyI am a professional from the Hospitality Sector, however it is somewhat similar to a food processing industry as Food Production. Some of the forms and registers that need to be used are as follows:-
1. Receiving Records - Raw Material, Batch Nos., Frozen product temperature on receipt.
2. Time Temperature Records - Food Preparation pre and post.
3. Critical Control Points-(HACCP).
4. Certification under the Food Safety and Standards Act (FSSA)
5. Nominee for the Food Safety Management-(Preferably Food Production Manager and Purchase Manager).
6. Employee Medical and Vaccination Records
7. Training Records for Food Safety Standards imparted to Employees, Supervisors and Managers
8. Hygiene Records-Disposal of waste materials, Wet, Dry and Plastics, Waste Oil.
9. Microbiological Records-Swab Tests Reports
10.Water Sample Test Reports
11.Food Sample Test Reports
12.Vendor Management Records-Vendor Audit Report
13.Internal and External Audit reports if certified under Food Safety Norms under ISO:22000
From India, Chennai