AddubeyFTC terms and conditions :
1. Is there a tenure limitation
2. EPF eligibility
3. ESI eligibility if the tenure is less than 6 months
4. Bonus eligibility (for short-term contracts)
5. Extension of contract period - possibility and legality vis a vis claim for permanency
From India, Gurgaon
PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESSES PARTICIPATING IN DISCUSSION
Labour Law & Hr Consultant
1. There is no limitation on the length of the tenure of an FTC.
2. If the EPF Act is applicable to the establishment and the employee.
3. Same as the above answer.
4. If the FTC employee works for a minimum of 30 days in an accounting year, he is eligible for statutory bonus subject to the applicability of the PBA,1965 to the establishment and the employee based on his salary threshold.
5. As the extension of the tenure of the contract is a denova affair, the FTC employee cannot stake any claim for permanency most probably which would also be one of the terms and conditions of the contract.
From India, Salem