What if previous scheme certificates are not taken ? because after 50 years one can not apply for scheme certificate.whether earlier service will be considered at the time of pension initiation?
From India, Chennai

one can not apply for scheme certificate but canapply for transfer to present employment , to accumulate with present EPS

If You Are Knowledgeable About Any Fact, Resource or Experience Related to This Topic and Want to Be Part of Such Discussions in Future - Please Register and Log In to Cite Community.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server