It is a part of jurisprudence, I am not sure which act it will be in Please speak to your lawyer, this is not something you can handle on your own.
From India, Mumbai
However, if you are a hindu, then sec 6(4) of the Hindu Succession act would be the main point you wish to see.

You can have a look at the following links (google would have pointed these out to you easily) but you still need to take the help of a lawyer to close the matter.

From India, Mumbai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server