Can anyone tells about it what is the solution?
From India, Solan

Have you submitted Form 1, being the establishment where building or construction work is going on? In case you have not submitted take action or else contact the Labour Inspector and seek clarification on what more is needed.
From India, Mumbai
BOCW registration is to be done at state labour department portal, User : Login
shramsuvidha portal is for application of ESIC/EPF registration, and this portal needs the details of licence alloted by state labour department

Which form 1,where from i will get this form . I submit all other forms like form-iii,labour license,work order and other company documents.
From India, Solan

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server