your Employment may be terminated by either party by giving 1 calendar month’s written notice if you have been continuously employed by the Company for less than 2 years; and thereafter 1 week’s additional notice for each completed year of continuous service up to a maximum of twelve weeks’ additional notice. The company may terminate your Employment by paying you salary in lieu of notice.
Please make me understand one month notice paid if someone worked for 2 yrs and if worked for 2.6 yrs then? Or 3 yrs?
Thank you

From India, Gurgaon

Get Empowered With Critical Leadership Skills That Drive Change →
Promoted: XLRI Leadership & Change Management

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Com™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server