sir, my Service is more than 5 year with working in 2 different comany. and i want to withdrawl Amount 80000/- so i m applcable for TDS on that amount or not ?
From India, Chennai
Hr Consultant
Hr Consultant
Dhilip Msw
Hr Consultant, Hosur
+1 Other

Dear Abhishek Yes you can withdraw both PF, you just need to get your previous PF transferred to your last/recent PF account.
From India, New Delhi
there is no tax for withdrawl please suggest about to select form - 31 or form 19 bcoz i m working in present company
From India, Chennai
Dear Abhishek,
If you still working in the same company you can go for Form 31 (PF Advance) and you cannot select either Form 19 or Form 10 c. You can withdraw 75% of the total pf balance or 3 months wages which ever is lesser.

From India, Chennai

First of all you have to get the previous company PF transfer to your present number, than opt for form 31
if the employee is contributory, than form 19/10C settlement is not possible, as it get traced through aadhar seeded

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server