Can u pls provide form to request for registration in vpf for employee
From India, Ballia
Hr Consultant

Use factoHR and automate your HR processes

Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.


Hi, If the question is how to increase the employee contribution to the provident fund the answer is given below. Registration for VPF is only for existing PF members.
If an employee wants to contribute towards a voluntary provident fund which is deposited in the same account where the employee provident fund is deposited, he/she can do so by submitting an application to the employer. This is an internal form like form 11, though form 11 is a mandatory requirement but not submitted to the PF office.
This VPF is also a % of basic salary and the % can vary from 1% to 88% of basic. As per market practice, VPF can be started from any month of the year, if the employee is already a member of the provident fund. But the changes in the % is done once a year i.e. in March.

From India, New Delhi

You can ask employee to write a simple application that mentions employee code, UAN and PF, additional voluntary contribution % and with the clause as to when the changes can be made.
Keep that application with your signature/seal in PF records.
Puran Dangwal

From India, New Delhi

@ Monika, information provided by "Puran" is absolutely correct. Just want to add that % of VPF can be increased any time during Financial year.
From India, New Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server