My company has been handed over to another company also director authorities have been changed I want the procedure, relevant document, and letter format for changed in PF, ESIC, LWF, and all other HR Compliance. Please help it's urgent - share your valuable suggestions.
From India, Mumbai
@ Payal, you want to change to company name in all relevant authorities or change of person responsible for or both.
From India, New Delhi
Dear Payal,
Your posting is not clear but what I understood, (i) either change of management happened in board director or (ii) the present company merged in another company.
Option (i) Notify the name of new directors to the authority of PF, ESIC & LWF.
Option (ii) Surrender the registration by using the requisite forms under PF, ESIC & LWF and enroll the employees of closed company in roll of the company where it merged. All the members under PF should apply for transfer their EPF to new company. The employees of old should be issued with new appointment letter in name of new company effecting the old service date Or issue fresh appointment letter by settling down the leave wages, Bonus & Gratuity from the date of merger.

From India, Mumbai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server