Dear All, One of our employees completing his 58 years and retiring from the services. but due to our work urgency, we want to continue him in our company.
Can anybody please guide how to proceed further with his PF and Pension? We have to apply for his pension or what to do?

Dear Hanumantha Rao Bv
Yes he can apply for the pension.
Also clarify is he appointed again in to the services, or no break in the services.
If no break in services the you have to deposit his PF. No pension contribution.

From India, New Delhi
Dear sir, no break in service... But can he apply pension... .wihtout pension can he continue in services by depositing entire amount in pf. Regards hr

Dear Hanumantha Yes he can apply for his pension, update his DOE in EPS, check if E nomination has been filled by the member. Yes entire amount can be deposited in his PF account.
From India, New Delhi
Dear Sir,
One of My Employee was Working Another Company up to 10 Years His Having Scheme Certificate Now he is 50 Years Old ,In between 3 years gap that he has not having UAN Number Before 2015 PF Number Old company gave a Pension Certificate to him.Now He is joined our company.We have alert New Uan Number.
My Questions is Can we Submit Old company Scheme Certificate to PF Office ? and are Documents Attach Required Kindly instruction to me.

From India, Bengaluru

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server