Dear All,
I am coming across this kind of problems. Most of the time due to wrong information given by the employees. Please let me know how to rectify the mistakes in PF , if there is a justification with documentary proof.

From India, Bangalore
yogesh shibe

Dear All, plz find letter format for the same- Joint declaration by employee & employer I hope it will be helpfull for alla of you
From India, Kalyan

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc pf name & dob change letter format.doc (31.5 KB, 2965 views)

Shera singh

My previous employer entered an invalid date of birth when creating my PF account and now the employer is no longer available as the company was taken over by another company.
I want to correct my DOB/FATHER'S NAME but the process says that they need a letter from the employer. What do I do in this case?
Thanks and best regards,

From India, Delhi
Traymbak Mishra

you may change details by login your uan members portal. this porat provides us the facilty to manage our own account itself. Thanks & Regards, Traymbak Mishra
From India, Mumbai

Hi my name is Satish, i know my PF Acccount no, i forgot my PF account Name can you help me how to find out my Name in mY account no
From India, Anjar

Dear all, plese tell me there is no any option for change the name online because I have listened from many person they told only offline option for same
From India, Panipat

Dear All,
I am finding it very difficult in the usage of PF portal more particularly when we are uploading KYC data and also giving approval of digital signature. Some times I am successful and some other time it is frustrating. Even I have approached concerned persons but still. Hope that you are all comfortable with the usage. This posting is just to know about your experience with.

From India, Bangalore

You Submit joint declaration application of EMployee and Employer mentioning the wrong & correct name against your PF Account Number with a copy of ID card, attached format for your ready reference

From India, Vadodara

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc EPF-name-change-form joint decleration.doc (32.0 KB, 1141 views)

Dear all, plese tell me there is no any option for change the namine name online
From India, Bengaluru

Hi Dipti, In your case either you need to withdraw your PF amount through online where employer signature is not mandatory and when you join for the next company inform HR to update your DOB properly where they will generate new PF account and they will link to your previous UAN id.
Go to PF office meet the concern person will get to know what to be done.
Note: when you join for the next company and if previous employer is not updated your DOB then they cannot link to PF account, means you cannot continue your PF account if DOB is not updated by previous employer.
And as you said company is no longer hence better to withdraw your PF amount or go to PF office to change your DOB.

From India, Bangalore

If You Are Knowledgeable About Any Fact, Resource or Experience Related to This Topic and Want to Be Part of Such Discussions in Future - Please Register and Log In to Cite Community.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHR®

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server