Dear team, I am working in a corporate company and servicing for bank related. but before 3-month the company gave a suspension order against disciplinary action and FIR raised by police regarding the bank.
In this case, the company putting wages into my employee account but I could not receive that salary because of holding my account.
Why should the company give wages? why shouldn't terminate me? Because judgment not finalized yet I need to move to another job but due to this matter I couldn't get another job while still am active status in my company.

From India, Srirangam

Get Empowered With Critical Leadership Skills That Drive Change →
Promoted: XLRI Leadership & Change Management
Dear Member,
Your post is a little incoherent. Please write in sequence on the nature of your job, what was the nature of your misconduct, whether company had conducted domestic enquiry to investigate the matter etc. Include dates of the events wherever possible.
Sans complete information, it will be difficult to give the comments. If you are unable to write on your own then you may take help of someone.
Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore

Company has only suspended you, so you are still an employee on their rolls. A suspended employee is entitled to subsistence allowance, so they would be paying you during the disciplinary action which may be in progress. You can raise the issue of account being held with the management and point out that your defence is being seriously prejudiced. The Police case is separate and is not linked to the disciplinary action unless the management has decided to await the result of criminal case.
From India, Mumbai
You did not specify, whether your suspension was due to FIR or it is something else. You can request your company to pay in cash, as your bank account has been blocked/ or you can take the help of court for regularization of the account. You need to discuss with your management that you want to resign and go.
From India, Mumbai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server