Hi Guys, This is Kathy I am a new mom, I have completed my BCA and MBA in HR and I have got 6 years of working experience in Hr field as a Recruiter & Generalist. Now i got One year break due to maternity and also I am planning to change my career from HR to the teaching side (ie) in University or college as a professor or teaching Assist can anyone suggest to me which course will be helpful.
M Phil in HR or I am supposed to do B'ed (If B'ed is it based on my UG course?). please suggest.
Which of the above course will help me to join in University or college as a professor or teaching Assist or any other course or available.
Thank you all for your time and Support.

From India, Kavundampalayam
Talk to the universities and colleges you are interested in and find out their requirements - - direct from the horse's mouth as it were.
They will be the final arbiters on recruitment requirements, not CiteHR members.

From Australia, Melbourne

As per the new Education Policy, there is no M Phil now, after PG you have to do PhD for which you will have to qualify the all India examination, like National Eligibility Test for Lectureship (NET) conducted by NTA . B Ed will qualify you for teaching in schools.
From India, Mumbai

If you are knowledgeable about any other fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server