Registration-License - CiteHR
Placement Agency

Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Hello Everybody,
I want to start international recruitment but for that i need registration or license for my Placement Agency to send Foreign workers and Foreign Talents to Foreign Countries.
Where would i get license for my placement Agency ?I stay in New Delhi.
Chow !!!
Community Prime Sponsors - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA.
it is through labour ministry of union govt that u can get license to run agency for more details go to labour ministry’s website from praveen
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™