Dear sir,
Myself Sangappa Gondi working in private construction company and my request is how to update my Adhaar number in UAN. In my UAN Portal shows Adhaar number and UAN Number are same. hence, please suggest me.
Thanks and regards
Sangappa Gondi

From India, Muzaffarnagar

under member login profile, go to modify basic details, and put correct details, your employer will verify it with DSC then department will make correction accordingly

In member login profile showing UAN is as a Adhaar number. Hence, i am not able to update adhaar so please help me. Thanking you,
From India, Muzaffarnagar

after login follow the screenshot, and go to basic details >modify basic details > enter the data exact as per aadhar card > submit
remember you have to put all data viz, name, date of birth, aadhar no exact as per original aadhar card,
portal will fetch data from aadhar site, and if found correct from UIDAI, it would allow you to submit
once submitted you can ask employer to verify it with DSC

Attached Images (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg avdc.JPG (36.1 KB, 8 views)


if unable to do so , seek help of any office staff, umang mobile app issued by GOI is working file with pf works of employee
file joint declaration regarding the change duly signed and counter signed by employer, with the requisite documents attested by employee and counter signed by employer
( search joint declaration in files, you can get the same)

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server