Dear Team, I have two PF UAN no. One was settled by physical form before creating a new UAN no. After two years I saw my old UAN with member portal there is some amount balance available. So, I applied this & amount got it. Now I do partial withdrawal in my new UAN, it will show your KYC already register with that UAN no. This How to rectify or if any form & procedure there. Kindly advise me how to sort out this.
From India, Madras

@Sivashankaran Member has to merge all UAN in present UAN by submitting transfer claim, ( form 13) , and then the old UAN would got abolished

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server