I am working in a private company since June 2004. from June 2002 to March 2012 I received salary in cash, after march 2012 to march 2016 I received salary by cheque and after April 2016 I received salary in account also PF deduction started from 2016. Now I have resigned from the company after 16 years and five months of my job so my question is - Am I eligible for gratuity or not?
From India, Ahmedabad
sorry typing mistake in above post as form june 2004 to march 2012 i received salary in cash.
From India, Ahmedabad

You are eligible for gratuity for the entire service provided there is continuous service. Mode of payment of salary, be it cash or cheque or bank credit doesn’t matter
From India, Mumbai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server