@Madhu: In my case too, the amount got transferred in the current pf account but service history still does not reflect the service of previous employment. nor m I eligible for pf withdrawal as years of service is showing as less though it's more than 60 months.
What can i do in that case?

From India, Hyderabad

There is a grievance redressal forum available in EPFO website. Pl make use of it and raise your grievance, they have to resolve it in a month. Try this facility
From India, Mumbai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server