Hello Everyone.

My name is Annu, working as HR Executive in a manufacturing organisation.

One of our ex-employee has withdrawn whole pf amount (using form 19) without transferring the amount of his old pf account into another pf account. Now he is requesting to help him with the process of withdrawing the pf amount from his old PF account.

Can we help him any how? please guide.

Once I thought that though he has claimed his whole pf amount of our organisation, his pension amount is still there and technically his PF account is still active now. So, can we transfer the amount of old pf account to this pf account (from where he has already claimed his whole pf amount through form 19) and then can he again claim for final settlement of pf? Can it help? please guide.

He has same UAN for 2 PF accounts


From India, Kolkata

@Annu The employee has to rejoin for a small period to some establishment and immediately transfer the all accounts to new place, then his new account will allow to settle the claim,

@Glidor Thank you Sir for suggestion.
From India, Kolkata

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server