Hello all. My self Anand surya B . I have claimed EPF money withdrawal form type 19 . it's rejected and stated in remarks "1)MEMBER TRANSFER IN NT APPR 2) MEMBER NAME NT PRINTED ON CANCELLED CHEQUE. but previously i have claimed form-31 and amount has settled. i can't realize what i did wrong. please let me know and suggest what i have to do. Thanking you.
From India, Chennai
1.May be your previous service not transferred to your current account.
2.Need to upload the passbook front page showing your details/Cheque leaf with your name printed.
It will solve your problem in future

Don't think that you are wrong . Sometimes PF Field officer reject the form without any specific Reason , even after proper Name printed on Cheque Leaf & Complete KYC.
You Can do following Things.
1.Keep trying .
2.Register your Grievance at https://epfigms.gov.in/
3. Or you can tweet Grievance to @socialepfo
Mihir M Muduli

From India, undefined
1.Ensure that your reason of withdrawal is valud. 2.Ensure you upload front page of your pass book. 3.Ensure your transfer of clims is done correctly. 4)Also ensure Your KYC is done.
From India, Vadodara

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server