FACTORY LIC EXP 2019 RENEWAL APPLIED APR 2018 IT WAS SHOWING UNDER PROCESS TILL COVID 19 IN WEB PORTAL SUDDENLY NOW WEB SHOWING FACTORY LICENCE RENEWAL REJECTED AND NEITHER IN WRITTEN FROM NDMC OR BY EMAIL FOR REJECTION.
1. FACTORY LOCATED SINCE 1963 IN THE PREMISES IN DIFFER NAME SHAKTI ENTERPRISES
2. AGREEMENT OF 1963 OF OWNER AND SHAKTI EN WE HAVE
3. OPENED NEW FIRM IN THE SAME PREMISES NAMED HORIZON INDL PRODUCT PVT LTD
4. HAVING OWER WRITTEN CONSENT ON PAPER FOR RENT AGREEMENT OF THE SAME PREMISES
NOC of the owner we don't have but running a factory with a valid licence since 1963 till date .....please assist us
1. shall we apply for a new licence need to show old licence details or not,
2. or how to resolve the NOC which is necessary as the owner is dead his sons are of India
3. how to renew our licence asap as BSES electricity / DEL water is coming for disconnection we have put a petition in court and Reg AD to All concerned authority.
From India, New Delhi
As per the Factories Act, the Chief Inspector of Factories is empowered to issue factory license. As per Rule 7 of the Delhi Factory Rules 1950, it is the Chief Inspector of Factories, Delhi Administration who is to renew the license.
Probably you are referring to some other permission from NDMC as per the Municipal Laws applicable there. Pl extract the same and post it for examination.
From India, Mumbai