Hello, Our company is registered as LLP and PF registration is at Noida. Now company closed the Noida registered office and Open New Office at PUNE. Company Name is same, whereas only registered address is changed. How to Change registered addresses on the PF site and/or how to get New PF code at PUNE?
From India

You can change employer address on line through form 5 of employer profile.
From India, Vadodara

If You Are Knowledgeable About Any Fact, Resource or Experience Related to This Topic and Want to Be Part of Such Discussions in Future - Please Register and Log In to Cite Community.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server