Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
The employer realized she didn't pay the minimum wage for last 1 year. Was off by 600/- rupees when he checked now. What should she do now?
Can she pay the difference now? Any kind of document required for paying it. Is ESI/PF applicable to this? If yes, how to file ESI and PF for it now? should it be clubbed with this month's salary and paid?

From India, Bengaluru
Dear Vignesh,
In case of non-payment of minimum wages by the employer, it can be rectified by paying the difference amount by means of arrears. Since it is virtually a process of revision of wages, the proportionate amount from the arrears can be deducted now and remitted to the EPF and ESI.

From India, Salem
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™