My orgaization is undergoing merger & amalgamation process which is about to end by next month. We have 3 companies merging into one New Company Name. I need your guidance and assistance on the following topics:
1. Transfer Letter draft- (leave benefits will be carried forward to new company)
2. What happens to PF accounts ? Can we transfer the PF accounts into a new code without showing a break in service since we have employees working for long years?
3. What is the procedure of transfering the PF accounts to new code.
4. Insurance Benefits - can one merging company employees be included midway under the parent policy once merger is completed?
5. What letters need to be issued to employees apart from transfer letter?
Your replies will surely help me move forward in executing the procedures.
From United States
Promoted: XLRI Executive Development Program In Human Resource Management
If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.