Management Consultancy

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I was given instructions of transfer in other state.I replied not to join & Region by email. What is process to get my full & final settlement.

Follow up your e-mail resignation with a hard copy of it sent to the authorities concerned and submit an application for F & F settlement.
From India, Mumbai
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™