Hr Consultant

What happens if ECR is submitted and payment is made then you find an error in ECR.
Instead of submitting the administration fee (Rs. 500) in account 2, my team submitted Fee (Rs. 500) in account 22 by mistake.
Account 2 column shows Rs. 0 and account 22 column shows Rs. 500. Its been 1 month, payment is not credited to empoyees Pf account.
Can anyone suggest the next step?
Do I need to pay again and submit a refund request for the wrong payment made?
If I submit the request again, do I have to pay any penalty? I have the payment receipt which was made on time.
How many days it may take if the refund request is approved?

From India, New Delhi
there is no mention of the month and year of the concerned ECR,
if the same is noticed before the preparation of next month ECR, then the employer can make a request to RO to consider the payment of account no 22 as account number 02, usually the RO admits the same if the payment history of establishment is fair with department
if it is past case, then the employer has to pay the same under account 02,

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™