Just after 60 Days, Every Internal Committee should be ready to File Internal Committee’s Annual Report for Calendar 2020 under Section-21 of SHWW (P,P &R) Act 2013 & Furnish accurate & Verifiable Data like:
1. No of Cases of Sexual Harassment received in the Year--
2. No of Cases of Sexual Harassment disposed off in the year—
3. No of Cases Pending for more than 90 Days—
4. No of Employees Awareness Programs & Workshops for IC Members—
5. Nature of Disciplinary Action taken by Employer in SH Cases—
Since the Launch of She-Box, On-line Filing of S H Complaints are not unknown. Hence, all Internal Committees, All Employers & Management Team & HR Heads Beware to find out if Action has been Taken in all SH Complaints or Reports, Verbal Written.
Each IC must ensure to send a Copy of IC Annual Report to Employer/Head of Esta so that they, in turn incorporate IC Data & Details in Co’s Annual Report under Section-22 to be Filed before ROC or appointed Authority. Failure to File Annual Reports attracts Prosecution & Penalties under Section-26 of Act 2013.
Little Time left for Employers to Organize Mandatory Programs for Employees and for IC Members in fulfillment of their Duties listed under Section-19 of SHWW (P,P &R) Act 2013.
From India, Delhi