Dear All, Greetings of the day.. In our company some employees don't contribute to the Pension fund, they contribute in PF A/c only, but in 2-3 months contribution made in Pension A/c also by mistake. Is there any online process to transfer that Pension amount in the PF account, please suggest?
Thanks & Regards.

From India, Delhi
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™