Hr Manager
[email protected]
General Manager, Hr

Dear HR stalwarts, I am reopening this topic for more elaboration from experts in IR. I am well aware of provisions laid down in the factories act for the appointment of a Certifying surgeon as well as the appointment of a Medical officer. My question is... can we resist or accept a medical certificate from BAMS doctor?
From India, New Delhi
BAMS qualified personnel is also a registered medical practitioner.
Relevant provision of Factories Act specifies Certifying Surgeon /Medical Officer as
as qualified medical practitioner.
Explanation :- “qualified medical practitioner” means a person
holding a qualification granted by an authority specified in the Schedule to the
Indian Medical Degrees Act, 1916 (VII of 1916), or in the Schedules to the Indian
Medical Council Act, 1933 (XXVII of 1933).

From India, Aizawl
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™