Hi, We are an organization based out of Ahmedabad. An employee joins us but resign just after 16 days and left the organization. By that time we are not able to collect detail on the PF form. He left for the USA and unreachable for further correspondence. Please let me know how to process PF. Is there any provision not to open the PF account of employees for such short employment? We have his AADHAR no and pan card number.
Please provide suggestions ASAP.

From India, Mumbai
You may ignore this, presumably by close of the month he was not in employment nor any salary is paid to him. Calculate the salary and keep it in abeyance for the present. If he claims for it you may take a view in due course. For the present don't worry.
From India, Bangalore

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server