I resigned from an organization that was very small and there were no pf or other benefits. They provided me with a salary certificate stated gross salary without any deduction. Since it was a direct cash payment, I do not have any payslips. Will there be any problem when I apply to a reputed company?
From India, Ernakulam

Foundation, advanced and integrative courses in the area of marketing for executives →
Promoted: Program in Marketing & Sales Management from IIM Kozhikode (Explore Course)
No problem since the employer has provided you an authentic salary certificate.
From India, Salem

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server