My Friend worked in an organization as a Sr.Manager and he was not getting his monthly salary more then 6 months (Pending from January-2020) he was resigning from his duty one month back and submitted all clearance paper. But after repeated request management has not taken any action to pay their dues. In this circumstance, what is the best way of approach to recovery his dues? Kindly suggest and advise.
From India, New Delhi
Dear Siba,
If the allegations of non-payment of salary for more than six months even after the employee's formal resignation were true, certainly the employer deserves to be taken to task. Let your friend send a legal notice to the ex-employer to comply with the terms of the contract of employment forth with. If he fails let him file a civil suit for breach of the contract and claim damages with interest and cost.

From India, Salem

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server