Bhartiya Akhil
Management Consultancy

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hello Everyone, My name is Vicky, i'm from Delhi. I was working with XXX wear pvt ltd. from the last 1.5 years. Before a month ago they suspend me for the false allegation and not even give a chance to me to check my records to prove my self innocent and suspend me from my duties.

Allegation (14th Aug 20): They are garment manufacturers and don't deal with domestic customers. I was dealing with international Bloggers/influencers for their brands. Unfortunately, an Indian blogger has its brand dress and she posts a picture on her Instagram account. They put a question on how she got this dress which was under production and uploaded before delivery and they picked me for the same. They were saying that you (myself) stole this dress and gave it to that Indian blogger. I told them many time's that I didn't even know her how do I do all that and why should i do all that, but they didn't listen to my single word and file an FIR against me and that Indian blogger. I told them to try to contact that Indian blogger who can actually tell you the truth but to date, they haven't contacted her and suspended me from my duties and held my salary.

I start trying to contact that Indian blogger and started a conversation with her as her follower over Instagram and when I asked her for that dress she told me that she got it from Sarojini Nagar ew Delhi. At the same time, i give this detail to my CEO and he refuses to help me over it and said they will follow legal procedure now against this. I have emailed my employer with the proofs/chats I had collected from her ( INDIAN BLOGGER ). But still, they don't trust me and not even crediting my salary.

You guys are requested to please help me to get out of this mess. Please suggest me what should I do. I'm from a middle-class family and can't hire an expensive lawyer for this. please help me here.

From India, Delhi
You may raise a dispute with your employer stating all the facts and endorse a copy thereof to the Labour Officer of the local area where you were working. Since this is a legal issue it will be better to consult a labour law practioner from day one.
For your benefit, the action of the employer is patently illegal and is unsustainable. They cannot suspend an employee and not pay at least subsistence allowance (Initially at least 50% salary)

From India, Mumbai
Dear KK!HR, I think, the queriest Vicky ji mean to say termination but due to lack of knowledge or understanding he has mentioned it suspension.
From India, Mumbai
Mr. Akhil, I have received an email from my employer that they are suspending me from my duties till the police complaint has been resolved.

From India, Delhi
Dear Vicky ji,
You started this thread on 26.09.2020 asking help in an action taken by your employer against you and then disappeared till today.
You need to approach a good lawyer if you need to be defended yourself in the matter. You need to carry all the facts on paper / email / online platform etc. related to your matter and also the documents related to your employments and your suspension, police complaint etc.
Please don't waste further time.

From India, Mumbai
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™