Hr Manager

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
When my some of the ex-employees have withdrawn their PF then the pension fund is not withdrawn completely. When I contact pf officers then even they can't give proper explanation properly. Can anybody let me know about the reason behind the incomplete pension fund withdrawal?
From India, Mumbai
Dear Annonymous,
You should have obtained a scheme certificate for the services rendered by you. If you have worked in for ____ no. of companies, you should obtain --- No. of scheme certificates from EPFO.
All these scheme certificates should be surrendered to EPFO alongwith following documents:-
1) Non Employment Certificate (self declaration by member/Claimant)
2) Form 1- D duly filled in and signed and counter signed by your last employer
3) 3 photographs of your family (yours+ your spouse)
4) Copy of your Aadhaar card.
5) A cancelled cheque leaf from Bank (cheque leaf must contain your name)
You should complete this, after you complete 58 years of age.
EPFO shall process your pension and shall inform accordingly

From India, Aizawl
I have read your article, the meaning is deep and meticulous, I hope you will have many great articles to share with readers.
fireboy and watergirl

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™