Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Sir pls consider once again with your legal adviser.
As that aggrieved person may file a private complaint the police will start entire process as usual.
Untill that complaint also denied by the open court for trial there is litigation is still pending on you.
Pls see several litigation going in family courts like this.Take it this is only an alert as per law.

From India, Nellore
Once fir is quashed by high court, you need to produce a copy to trial court. There they stop the proceedings and declare you acquitted. You can't proceed with the same FIR.
How ever you can file a different FIR, that is same as filing a new case.

From India, Vijayawada
Registering a fresh FIR against the same person on the same facts and filing a fresh case would be barred by the doctrine of Res Judicata.
From India, Salem

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™