Deepak Khandelwal
Please help me to withdraw my PF contribution - I started working with an organisation in Feb - 2010 and left the same in Aug 2014.
In order to withdraw my Provident fund, I have submitted form 19 and 10c manual to EPFO and withdraw my contribution form Provident Fund. After three months, I rejoined the same organisation and the same UAN and PF no was issued to me by the company. Now I am not able to withdraw my PF. The same was rejected by the EPFO with comments "The Claim has been already settled".
Please suggest me how can I Withdraw my fund. Please Help

From India, Gurgaon
Freelancer In Hr &indirect Taxes For
Deepak Khandelwal
Dy Manager - Hr


Check your service history. First. If the claim is settled, you must checl with your bank account first. Enquire with epf office personally as you said you did submit the claim forms manually.
From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.