Freelancer In Hr &indirect Taxes For

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Learned Members,
I have started a private limited company startup in Pune Maharashtra under Startup India and registered with MCA.
Currently, there are 2 directors (including me) and we have hired 1 new recruit. I have queries regarding Maharashtra Professional Tax.
1. Which certificate should my startup take? PTRC or PTEC? Under whose names these certificates will be?
Can you pls guide me on the difference and need for each certificate?
2. I have made an account by my company's name on the MahaGST portal but yet to register details.
Can you please guide me on steps for registering for PTRC and PTEC?

From India, Pune
Dear sir, Visit MCA portal for all registrations. If any problem, pls feel fre to write at [email protected]
From India, Vadodara
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™