Dear All, My employer has told me that don't come from tomorrow verbally and told me that resign from tomorrow will release your all dues soon. I have done the same but now they are refusing to give full and final. What to do? Please help
From India, Mumbai

Get a holistic view of Project Management that would cover modern tools & techniques →
Promoted: XLRI - Executive Development Program in Project Management for Senior Professionals (Explore Course)
Hi Nilesh,
Won't worry. You'll get all your dues. I couldn't guess what could be the reason behind their refusal in giving your F&F settlement. I also don't know what are your dues. Can you indicate those details of your service rendered with this firm and what type of legal entity is this, their operations etc. You have to prepare necessary Forms as per the acts applicable and have to submit to your office under acknowledgement. After one month you can follow up. If you are joining in another firm where EPF is applicable you may consider transferring the balance to the new employer.

From India, Bangalore
Thanks for your response.
This is facility management company and i have worked for 3.5 years. My 15 days salary of Feb month, 14 days leave salary and Bonus for this year is pending.
I was working there as HR Executive and suddenly they were going to change my profile as Operation person, and i have denied the same. For this reason they said that you don't come from tomorrow.

From India, Mumbai

To walk out on your employment at this time when the employment market is very dull, looks to be hasty. Organisations are learning to cope with the pandemic, several roles are getting changed, merged and in worst cases they are getting eliminated. If your organisation has merged your role with Operations, is it necessary to react thus and leave the job altogether. You can risk it if you are in a position to get suitable job elsewhere.
As regards your claim for F&F benefit, as the HR person, you would be in a position to calculate it and send letter demanding its payment.They would in all likelihood pay off and close the matter.

From India, Mumbai
Hi Nilesh,

While I endorsing the views of KK!HR, I may add, if you already bagged another offer is a different issue. But, my view is, changing a job profile at this juncture, is a blessing in disguise which is an opportunity to learn a few things and add to your Resume. Pl.consider continuing with the present job, may be till you get a better offer or position improves to your liking. The job market is very volatile due to slump in economic activities in all sector and for HR posts there are too many candidates vieing for a few openings. Pl.think twice before taking a decision.

And if you decide to quit, w.r.t. to F&F of EPF I would suggest not to go for settlement. If happen to change job you can transfer the balance to a new employer's domain any time. It's too early to go for encashment. Claim for leave encashment & bonus you may send a letter mentioning the amount of claim as suggested above.

From India, Bangalore

Try to visit your office and talk to the concerned superior before escalating the matter to the head of the operations. Check out what is in store for you and whether you can discuss on the nuances of the new role to satisfy you as HR . You never know you may even feel OK after talking to the people who are in charge of the affairs.
As informed by one of our learned members do not take hasty decision, even if you do not like the change in designation etc. Perhaps this is a temporary phase.
If despite all of the above steps you still feel what you have done earlier is correct and would like to stick to the same, ask them about your dues and what needs to be done from your end. You may quit but do it in a dignified manner, as far as possible, and go with your head held high. No point in trying to score brownies in the market.
Thanks and Regards

From India, Hyderabad
Thanks All,
I have left the job already and i have joined at another company, now i am asking about my full and final amount and they are not giving to me.
They are not paying the full and final since 2016 and most of employees struggling for full and final, actually i want help them also to get full and final settlement.

From India, Mumbai

So this is not due to the present exceptional circumstances and the employer is habitual. So firstly, you need to stake claim on what according to you are the dues payable to you. Prepare the details and sent your notice to the employer. In case of no response highlight the same in media. If it is company registered under the Company's Act, threaten them with proceedings against them before judicial authority etc. In normal cases these should work if nothing works you can contact any lawyer practising on the Civil Side and file a recovery suit.
From India, Mumbai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server