Labour Law & Hr Consultant
Hr Manager

Dear All, Please advise, If any Permanent employee dies before completing 5 years - will he be entitled to gratuity.
If yes then who will receive his amount. if he hadn't appointed his nominee.

From India, Agra
His legal heir shall be receiving the Gratuity amount
From India, Aizawl
In the absence of proper nomination, it is always better to deposit the amount of gratuity with the Controlling Authority under the Payment of Gratuity Act for your area and inform the claimants. The C.A would arrange to disburse the amount after making a formal dependent's enquiry.
From India, Salem
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™