No Tags Found!

Dear Sir,
I want to know if a service of more than 180 days is required in one organisation or total service history seeded in UAN to withdraw EPS amount. I have worked in five different companies and withdrawn the EPF component from all without getting them transferred to the most recent EPF account. EPFO has repeatedly rejected Form 10C stating I have service of less than 6 months. They have also rejected transfer of old EPF/EPS to my current EPF/EPS account.But my overall service with all the companies is more than a year. Kindly let me know how the service history is calculated for EPS and whether its mandatory to transfer old EPF/EPS to current EPF to be able to withdraw my EPS amount.

From India, Hyderabad

Under Form 10C, withdrawal can be made from EPF fund after completion of 180 days of continuous service. Also, such withdrawal can be made uptill completion of 10 years of service.
Secondly, yes it is mandatory to transfer your PF account when changing jobs. Failure to do so might make your account with the previous employer taxable. However, with the digitzation of EPFO the transfer is now automated.
To know in detail about Provident Fund, check out

From India, Kolkata

For eps withdrawal more than 6 months service is needed.
It is mandatory to transfer the efp claims to present employer to accout for continuous service.
Your epf account goes dormant or inactive if no contribution is made continuously for 3 yrs.

From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.