Hi All, This is Sanjay. Let me tell the background first. In Pune, I was working in a company from 1984 to 2004. Due to the labor problem the company could not run and taken over by another company based on Jamshedpur and I got a continuation without breaking the service with the emoluments that I was getting in the earlier company. It was up to August 2014. After that, another company of Jamshedpur has taken over one division of this company and I got a transfer to the new one. Before that, I was asked to resign for the FnF settlement which I have given. But without giving the settlement the Company had closed and the Owners ran abroad. Now in the last month, I got retirement. In the second company, I was having the UAN No. Before giving this to the 3rd one they created a new UAN.

Meantime I took a withdrawal by submitting F-10D. I applied Form-13 to transfer for whatever balance in PF to the new one. But both the RPFO has not given any reason and the matter closed from their side. I filed this issue with the Grievance Cell. According to them, I should contact both the RPFO for this and get it done. But no one is properly responding. They just pass it to the other one. Now my question is how can I get the pension as I have completed the age of 58 years. Can I claim the entire PF of the 3rd company from which I got retirement? Because 10 years period is not completed in this company. And claim separately the pension of the 2nd company in which I spent over 30 years. Or is it possible to get a scheme certificate and claim at 2nd company? Please guide on this so that I can get a trouble-free pension.

From India, Pune
Hr Manager
Freelancer In Hr &indirect Taxes For
Bhartiya Akhil


You can apply and obtain a Scheme certificate for the previous services rendered and submit the same to EPFO alongwith Form 10-D, Non employment certificate so that you will not lose the services already rendered.
From India, Aizawl
Thanks, Sir. But there is a little bit doubt that I live in Pune and my current job was at Jamshedpur. So can I get the scheme certificate from the current PF Office at Jamshedpur and submit it with the claim to the earlier one PF office at Pune?
From India, Pune
Dear Smdcitehr,

What I understood from your post is you applied for withdrawal of your pension by filing Form 10D and applied for transfer of your provident fund accumulation by filing Form 13.

You are in continuation of service. Your application for withdrawal is unwarranted.

You were liable to transfer of your previous both the accounts to your current employer. There is no separate form for transferring pension account. When you file Form 13, that takes care of both the accounts.

Your pension withdrawal form is accepted by the department and according the same is settled. I will not say it is a mistake by department. It is you who is in mistake. That too its a serious mistake. It is not even mistake of your current employer. Current employer mistake is creating new UAN.

On creating new UAN number by mistake by your employer, not merging the same in due time is also another mistake of you. There are mistakes after mistakes on your part and some where on the part of your current employer too.

You have to approach the RPFC personally immediately, though you have taken this issue with grievance cell and tell all this things. Probably the grievance cell and other persons have understood the issue correctly.

You may have to refund the pension amount received by you and face the legal prosecution against you.

I came across a case wherein the member withdrew both the accounts hiding the new employment without break. When department came to know it, the members was compelled to pay back the entire amount with interest in addition to facing legal proceedings.

Take care.

From India, Mumbai
Dear Dear Smdcitehr,
This has further to my earlier post.
On reading your post again I got confused now. What I understood and what is the fact in the matter, there seems some deviation.
You need to bring clarity in your post.
Company A from ....... to ......... status of PF and PS ............
Company B from ........ to ......... status of PF and PS ............
Company C from ........ to ......... status of PF and PS ............

From India, Mumbai
Company A from Jan 1984 to Dec.2009 Company B from Jan 2010 to Jul 2014 Company C Aug 2014 to Jul 2020
From India, Pune
Dear Friend, You have not given the status of your PF and PS as to the account is settled, or transferred. PS of which company or which period you got it settled?
From India, Mumbai
PF has already been transferred from Company A to Company B. I want to Transfer the Balance PF and Service period to Company C. Because My part of PF has been withdrawn.Balance family pension fund along with the entire service of A+B has to be transfer for which I had applied but not accepted by the PF office of Company C. They said this is pending with PF office of Company B. On the enquiry PF office of B said they have not received any letter or likewise from PF office of C. Please elaborate.
From India, Pune
1,Company B needs to digitally approve the transfer claim is applied by member.
2,if Company C created new UAN,, the old and new UAN must be merged.With new UAN of company A, Company B will not be able to see the claim transfer.
So First Arrive to have single old UAN.
Also, apply for scheme certificate as applicable.
Ensure that only one UAN is active.
Where if the company is closed, initiate offline process of Merging UAN and claim transfer, use joint declaration for UAN merging .

From India, Vadodara
The transfer From Company A to B is already done. Also it is appeared in thee passbook of Company B. Form no. 13 for online transfer has been applied and it is accepted by Company C. This also appeared in the Display of of the Form on screen. Then also PF office of Company C is not accepting the transfer. Don't know the reason.
From India, Pune

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

Add Reply → Start New →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server