Hello All, I have got an offer from a big Indian IT MNC in the Chennai location, but in dilemma due to the below reasons. Would like to get some advice from you. The reasons for my worry are:
(1) I worked in the same company some 13 years back and served 1 month as a Trainee (It was a 2-year tenure trainee job). I don't have any joining, exp, or resignation letter. Even though at the time of leaving, I sent HR mail that I won't be able to continue. Now I have not disclosed this to HR.
At that time (13 years back), I didn't have PAN CARD and AAdhar was not existing. Can they still track it (if I don't tell them)? and if yes, would that be an issue
I didn't add it in resume since it was a trainee position only with no chance of confirmation as far as I remember and I had no docs available. Also showing that someone worked for 1 month is not good.
(2) After that, I worked in one MNC for 1 year 5 months (company B). I am not showing that as well to a new company. This tenure (some 13 years back), I am going to show as I didn't work anywhere due to some family issues.
(3) I have just shown the current company (Company C) to a new company in my exp. Do they go and ask Company C about my previous company B ? or they just ask the date of joining, leaving and designation, etc in BGV from company C.
(4) One factor regarding PF from company B is already withdrawn and the account closed before UAN comes into existence. Hence I don't think that will show in my current (Company C) UAN. Still, if someone can suggest?
(5) In all, it means I will show around 2 years of gap (company A and B). Would that be an issue in BGV?
From India, Noida
It is most likely that this may not surface during the BGV. However, there may be some of your friends who would know the above background of yours and can be potential trouble. While the period in company A is very negligible and could be pardoned, the omission of B is serious and won't be treated lightly.
From India, Mumbai
If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.