Freelancer In Hr &indirect Taxes For
+1 Other

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Sir's, One of the Contract workmen has been working for last 7 years under the contractor, Due to his health problem, he is unable to attend to duties for last one year and may not able to attend up to one more years also.

He asked me the advice in concern, he wants to withdraw his PF accumulation amount by submitting the resignation.

My queries are as follows below:

1. If any workmen continues more than one year as NCP days, is he eligible for EDLI, if a worker demise?

2. If his wife eligible for widow pension ????

3. Or what is procedure for claiming EDLI / Pension - for Chronic Absenteeism workmen or Chronic Medical issue workmen matters

4. what are the lines for rejecting the EDLI claims / Pension claims

5. shall he eligible for Gratuity ???

Finally what are suitable advice to give to the contract workmen mean that shall we advice him to submit resignation and withdraw the amount or shall we advice him to continue in PF membership as it is.

Regards, Venkateswarlu

From India, Nizamabad
Edli entitlement is applicable to the employees covered under epf.Pls find the attached ammendmend notice in relation to edli.
From India, Vadodara

Attached Files
File Type: pdf epf EDLI Amdmt Scheme 2018.pdf (1.53 MB, 83 views)

If he is resigning he will get gratuity. He can withdraw EPF and EPS He or wife will not get pension EDLI is applicable only if the employee dies.
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™