Dear Sir's, One of the Contract workmen has been working for last 7 years under the contractor, Due to his health problem, he is unable to attend to duties for last one year and may not able to attend up to one more years also.
He asked me the advice in concern, he wants to withdraw his PF accumulation amount by submitting the resignation.
My queries are as follows below:
1. If any workmen continues more than one year as NCP days, is he eligible for EDLI, if a worker demise?
2. If his wife eligible for widow pension ????
3. Or what is procedure for claiming EDLI / Pension - for Chronic Absenteeism workmen or Chronic Medical issue workmen matters
4. what are the lines for rejecting the EDLI claims / Pension claims
5. shall he eligible for Gratuity ???
Finally what are suitable advice to give to the contract workmen mean that shall we advice him to submit resignation and withdraw the amount or shall we advice him to continue in PF membership as it is.