Hello, As part of the LIC pension and group gratuity scheme for a small scale factory, we have to replace one trustee with a new trustee due to demise of the trustee. LIC is asking for a resolution document/affidavit to formally replace the old trustee with the new trustee. If anyone has a template of the resolution document, please provide.
Thank you in advance for the help.

From United States, Gilbert

Get Dual Certificates from IIM Shillong and SHRM →
Promoted: IIM Shillong - PG Certification in Human Resource Management (Explore Course)

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server