I have resigned from my job. I have withdrawn my PF. Now I am 52. Whether I am applicable for getting the full Family Pension Fund. If not when can I apply for the same? What are the procedures to get the full amount at one time?
From India, Kolkata

You are entitled to receive Pension amount. But lower rate of pension. If you wait till you attain the age of 58 years and then apply you shall be entitled for full pension amount.
Please also go through the threads in this Forum
as below

From India, Aizawl

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™