Hi All, Please let me know, If the company ends the Employment agreement and denied to pay the salary of those months which I worked sincerely, Then what do i do?
I've already mailed to HR Head And the supporting department as well. But no response.

From India, Delhi

Use factoHR and automate your HR processes

Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.


Dear Deepak,
You may further write to the HR reminding about the earlier mail and in case the same is not answered within a specified time, you shall be writing a grievance letter to the Labour Commissioner office of your state. Further, you should be looking for new opportunities since this may take long time to settle.

From India, Guwahati

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server